Politique de confidentialité
Beat bars is a trading name of NILSON sp. z o. o. (Ltd.) that is registered in Poland. This policy sets out how we will use and share the information that you give us or allow us to obtain from third parties. This policy describes your relationship with NILSON [beat bars]. This document in no way represents any agreement between you and NILSON other than as described here.
- Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies: Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a User's device.
- Data Processors (or Service Providers): Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject: Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
- User: The User is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
- Personal Data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: Email address, Name, Cookies and Usage Data.
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
- Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use: session cookies (we use these cookies to operate our Service) and preference cookies (we use these cookies to remember your preferences and various settings).
Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To provide customer support
- To perform purchase process
- To gather analysis or valuable information, so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Beat bars may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it's not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To operate, maintain, administer and improve the beat bars cloud services
- To comply with the law
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Beat bars aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where beat bars relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page:
- Google AdWords
This website uses Google AdWords, a Google analytical service, and also conversion tracking as part of Google AdWords. Google AdWords places a conversion tracking cookie on your computer's hard drive (called a "conversion cookie") whenever you click on an ad delivered by Google. These cookies become ineffective after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If you visit specific pages of our website, Google and beat bars can track whether were forwarded to that page by clicking on an ad.
Data obtained through use of conversion cookies are used for statistical reporting for AdWords customers who employ conversion tracking. These statistics tell us the total number of users who clicked on the ad delivered by Google and opened a webpage having a conversion tracking tag. We do no however receive any information allowing personal identification of users. We are unable to cross-reference the data obtained to any specific user.
In addition to conversion tracking beat bars also utilizes the functionalities:
- Audiences with common interests
- User-defined audiences with common interests
- Purchase-willing audiences
- Similar audiences
- Demographic and geographic targeting.
- Facebook conversion pixel
We use the so called „Facebook conversion pixel” in order to manage the ads displayed on Facebook and Instagram and also to take remarketing actions.
We obtain only statistical data from Facebook, without reference to particular persons. That way we can monitor the effectiveness of the as on Facebook and Instagram for statistical purposes and market research.
If you have a Facebook or Instagram account, we point out the personal data information on pages:
The Facebook pixel is intended to track the visits and behaviour of users of the Website. Thus, one can display ads to persons, who have previously visited the Website (remarketing) o rany of the Website’s subpages.
This data serves only as a material for statistical analysis and we commission the ads only based on collective criteria (to specified recipients and not to the specified user),thus the Facebook pixel data is not, in any way, connected with any other data that you provide us.
This Website may host social media applications or services that allow you to share content with other users (collectively “Social Media Applications”). Any personal data or other information that you contribute to any Social Media Application can be read, collected, and used by other users of that Social Media Application over whom we have little or no control. Therefore, we are not responsible for any other user’s use, misuse, or misappropriation of any personal data or other information that you contribute to any Social Media Application.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
The Service is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for an account. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete it. If you believe that we might have collected personal information from a child under 13, please contact us.